Announcing major new Growth Drivers study, with Advisory Panel of top global business chairmen, CEOs and CMOs
Brand Learning has launched a global Growth Drivers study, to build insights into the challenges and opportunities that leaders and organisations face in driving sustainable customer-driven growth in today’s fast changing landscape.
The Growth Drivers study will look at how global organisations are enabling business transformation to create better customer value and drive growth during an era of unprecedented political, economic and technological change.
The study will interrogate and shed light on insights into the opportunities and challenges faced by business leaders. And, on key aspects of driving growth such as the characteristics of growth driver cultures and people, the balance between organisational agility and operational control, the challenges inherent in continual growth and business transformation and the key factors and capabilities needed to lead successful change and drive sustained growth.
In collaboration with leading industry bodies including The Marketing Academy, the Mobile Marketing Association, The Marketing Society, Econsultancy, Marketing Week, and The Conference Board, the research is being guided by a high profile Advisory Panel of highly respected business leaders chaired by Niall FitzGerald, KBE Chairman of Brand Learning including…
- Sir Roger Carr, Chairman, BAE Systems, ex president CBI and ex chairman Centrica and Cadburys
- Patrick Cescau, Chairman Intercontinental Hotels Group
- R Gopalakrishnan, Non-Executive Director, Tata Sons
- Ross McEwan, CEO, RBS
- Gavin Patterson, CEO, BT
- Alexandre Ricard, CEO, Pernod Ricard
- Matt Shattock, Chairman & CEO, Beam Suntory
- Max Conze, CEO, Dyson
- Syl Saller, CMO Diageo
- Kerris Bright, CMO, Virgin Media
- Doug Baillie, Chief HR Officer, Unilever
- Jack Haber, VP Global Advertising and Digital, Colgate
- Amanda MacKenzie, Executive Advisor, Project Everyone
- Patrick Holmes, VP Commercial Strategy and Marketing Excellence, Pfizer
- Kevin Lai, Executive Director, Singapore Economic Development Board
- Vineet Mehra, President Global Marketing Services, Johnson & Johnson
- Russ Shaw, Founder, Tech London Advocates
- Andrea Vidler, CEO Centaur Media Plc
- Sarah Ellis, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Sainsburys
- James Spoule, Head of Policy, Institute of Directors
- Hugh Burkitt, CEO The Marketing Society
- Susan Taylor Martin, Managing Director, Thomson Reuters Legal, UK & Ireland
- Jon Spector, President and CEO, The Conference Board
The Growth Drivers Study will uncover insights by sampling more than 5000 global commercial leaders, together with in-depth interviews with senior growth drivers and thought leaders across a wide range of industry sectors.
Niall FitzGerald, Chairman of Brand Learning, previously Chairman and CEO of Unilever and Chairman of Reuters commented: “The Growth Drivers study is an important analysis of key issues and insights in helping leaders and organisations who want to lift their own capabilities to deliver sustainable customer-centred growth. It will reveal the inside track on how growth companies are seeking to transform themselves to deliver better customer value and growth.”
Mhairi McEwan, group CEO and co-founder of Brand Learning added: “Our intention is to address not only ‘what’ growth driver people and organisations achieve but to uncover new practical insights into ‘how’ they do it that will benefit any organisation, big or small that seeks to drive growth at this time of radical political, technological and economic change.”
Are you a Growth Driver? Find out now