Terms & Conditions
The value of our services derives from the fact that BRAND LEARNING stays at the leading edge of marketing and of capability development and we are continuously enhancing our marketing knowledge base and capability expertise. Equally, we fully respect and protect our clients’ confidential information and their intellectual property rights.
Where we are working on projects for one or more clients who operate in similar or overlapping markets, we maintain wholly separate teams and put exhaustive procedures in place to prevent any breach of our duty of confidentiality.
Electronic securities are reviewed systematically to grant access to Client folders only to those people who need that information to provide our services.
Laptops and other electronic devices (e.g. wireless devices, memory sticks) used by our Directors and Consultants must all be password protected. Passwords are changed regularly.
Secure storage facilities are set up for each Client’s physical materials (e.g. toolkits, learning materials). Working copies of learning materials and document drafts are routinely shredded after use or disposed of in confidential bins not included in normal rubbish collections.
The information sheets, brochures and other materials (‘Materials’) provided by The Brand Learning Partners Limited ("we”, “us”, “our”) via this site are provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below:
- We own all intellectual property rights in or relating to the Materials.
- The Materials are provided for the purpose of general information only and are not intended to constitute advice. We therefore do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the Materials or the relevant content.
- You are not entitled to use the Materials other than for your own personal use and you will not make or derive any commercial use of the Materials or modify, distribute, reproduce or disclose them without our prior written consent.
- All uses of the Materials by you must be in accordance with good, honest practice and you will not use the Materials for any illegal purpose or any other use which might reflect negatively on us or our business or bring us into disrepute.
This website is the copyright work of The Brand Learning Partners Limited and contains trade marks which are the property of The Brand Learning Partners Limited (including, without limitation, the words Brand Learning ®, the Brand Learning logo ®, the Brand Learning Propeller logo ®, Brand Learning Academy®, Brand Learning Radar®, The Capable Marketer® and the Brand Learning Wheel™ (the "Marks"). No rights, of ownership or otherwise, are hereby granted in or to the Marks or in or to the copyright work; which may not be modified, reproduced or distributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of The Brand Learning Partners Limited.
Competition Terms & Conditions
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
- To enter our website launch competition you must be registered to receive our blog by Thursday 15th January 2015 5.30pm (GMT)
- Competitions are not open to employees of The Brand Learning Group.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Given the prize is a bottle of Champagne, all entrants must be able to provide photographic evidence that they are over the age of 18.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website home page or via the email link.
- The closing date is Thursday 15th January 2015 5.30pm (GMT), and Brand Learning reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Brand Learning reserves the right to draw another winner.
- By entering the competition participants agrees to participate in receiving our blogs. You can unsubscribe any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email or by clicking here.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Brand Learning Group Ltd.
- Brand Learning reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Brand Learning will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- This is a free competition to enter.
- Brand Learning Partners reserve the right to end this competition early in the event of fraud or any other illegality.
- The competition is governed by English law.
© The Brand Learning Partners Limited (Part of the Brand Learning Group), 2014. All rights reserved.
This website also contains trade marks owned by third parties and which are subject to restrictions and other conditions of use. You are required to obtain the consent of the relevant third party to any reproduction or other use.