- Posted on 10/03/14Learning to RideAt the Kineo Learning Insights Conference last week, I spoke about Brand Learning’s view on learning. I opened my speaker slot by sharing a story about my childhood. I can vividly remember learning...
- Posted on 25/02/14"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"The concept of adaptability and its impact on Marketing strategy and plans prompted some great conversations, so here we expand further on what it means. When we have developed a strategy which...
- Posted on 10/02/14Limber Up: Strategy & Planning – The Agile WayIn 2013 we asked if agility has killed strategy and planning, sharing our Top 10 Tips to keep Strategy & Planning approaches simple, flexible and focussed on outputs. Now I’d like to dig a little...
- Posted on 07/02/14Seven tips on how to become an industry leaderThere's no shortage of business and career advice out there, but what do industry-leading marketers have to say to those following in their footsteps?
- Posted on 04/03/14The MGGB Dinner with the Meath School Choir and Gareth Malone OBEGareth Malone OBE and the Meath School Choir entertained the Marketing Group of Great Britain recently as recounted by I CAN CEO Virginia Beardshaw.
- Posted on 27/02/14In the Spotlight: RSA puts Digital at the ForefrontWith digital marketing considered a game changer by most companies, we caught up with RSA Global Head of Marketing, David Shortland, on RSA’s newly launched digital programme. The programme was designed to challenge teams to generate new customer experiences and take full advantage of digital opportunities in their markets.
- Posted on 26/02/14Brand Learning ramps up recruitment of senior marketers across London and New YorkAs Brand Learning continues to expand as a global business, we’re proud to welcome talented experienced marketers to our London and New York offices. Here we introduce some of the new members of the team.
- Posted on 28/01/14Mhairi McEwan named Finalist in IoD’s ‘Women Changing the Business World’Brand Learning Co-Founder and CEO, Mhairi McEwan, has been named one of the finalists in the Institute of Directors (IoD)’s ‘Women Changing the Business World’ campaign.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
- Posted on 08/08/1210 Trends in Digital Marketing to watch forThe world of Digital Marketing is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be difficult to distinguish between trends that can deliver real value for your customers and which are just passing fads.
Learning to Ride
At the Kineo Learning Insights Conference, we shared our framework for learning that creates ongoing behaviour change.