- Posted on 30/09/14Times may be challenging, but are sales teams doing enough to raise their game?Has there ever been a tougher time for Sales teams? In this blog we take a look at some of the challenges sales team are facing in the ‘new normal'.
- Posted on 22/09/14Why joining up the organisation needn’t be cosyIt’s obvious to us that the best route to sustained growth is by motivating more customers to spend more with your company. The trick comes in how you manage it.
- Posted on 17/09/14Sharpening your instincts for the Digital AgeOur instincts are key to survival but as we explore in this blog post, we don’t believe they are enough for us to thrive in such rapidly and dramatically changing digital times.
- Posted on 09/09/14Four ways the internet of things will change marketing teamsIn the next phase of the internet's development, marketers will need to think and work very differently to make the most of new opportunities.
- Posted on 22/09/14Brand Learning on: Organisation DesignFrom our experience working with over 120 of the world's leading organisations, we have collated insights on how to organise marketing around the customer experience to drive sustainable growth in the future.
- Posted on 15/09/14Brand Learning on: Marketing in the Digital AgeIn the digital age, brands have had to adapt to a new landscape. We have been working with some of the world’s top digital leaders to understand how organisations are tackling the challenges, and offer here a series of resources filled with tips for people and companies interested in digital success.
- Posted on 12/09/14Exploring Career Opportunities in Brand LearningBrand Learning is hosting its second recruitment evening on 24th September 2014. Here 2 successful recruits from our March 2014 event share their experiences of the evening and of subsequently joining Brand Learning.
- Posted on 04/09/14We’re hiring! Want to know more…?Then come along to our informal recruitment evening on Wednesday 24th September and find out more.
- Posted on 11/06/14Organising around the Customer ExperienceIn this white paper, Rich Bryson shares insights on how to organise marketing around the customer experience to drive sustainable growth in the future.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
Big Challenges for Sales
We take a look at some of the challenges sales teams are facing in the ‘new normal’
Read our Autumn Bulletin
This quarter we look at how the best organisations are responding to digital challenges