- Posted on 05/06/13The Power of SimplicityAt this year's Marketing Leader's Programme, an important insight has emerged about the way in which successful leaders bring simplicity to bear on the world around them. This year's programme...
- Posted on 24/05/13Make the Most of your MentorLast week saw the annual Marketing Academy Scholarship End of Year Ceremony and an opportunity for each graduating scholar to bestow an ‘Academy Award for Mentorship,’ also known as a Merlin Award...
- Posted on 16/05/13Why Marketers need to Lean InAs a business with 80% of the board executives and 50% of the directors being female, there has been quite a lot of buzz on the subject of gender diversity around the Brand Learning office...
- Posted on 01/05/13Seven steps to conquering the art of mining big dataThe most effective marketing relies on the invaluable insight that data can provide. Here Mhairi McEwan sets out the 'Seven Es' novice marketers should follow.
- Posted on 14/05/13Michele McGrath wins Marketing Academy Award for MentorshipWe are delighted to announce that Brand Learning’s Chief Operating Officer, Michele McGrath, was awarded an ‘Academy Award for Mentorship’ at last night’s (Monday 13th May) annual Marketing Academy Scholarship ‘End of Year Ceremony’.
- Posted on 25/04/13Tech London Advocates launches to support British start-upsLast week saw the launch of a new initiative called Tech London Advocates – a private sector led coalition of expert individuals from the tech sector and broader business, marketing and agency community who have committed to championing London’s potential as a world-class hub for tech and digital businesses and to support its start-ups in finding new investment, new talent and achieving high-growth.
- Posted on 14/03/13Google Thinking Branding 2013 Remastering Marketing for the Digital AgeThe job of the modern-day marketer is constantly evolving in today's digital world. Marketers tell us that ‘everything has changed, and yet ‘nothing is different'. We are still trying to do the same things we always have - build brands and win the hearts and minds of our customers. But the way this is done has changed dramatically compared to a few years ago. We need to re-master the art and science of Brand Building.
- Posted on 05/03/13The Marketing Society in Association with Brand Learning Kicks off the Tenth Annual Marketing Leaders ProgrammeThe call to action highlighted is that senior marketers now need to give as much focus to the context in which marketing is being undertaken as to the content of their roles. They need to be able to rise above the day-to-day demands of their jobs - understanding the bigger corporate picture...
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
- Posted on 08/08/1210 Trends in Digital Marketing to watch forThe world of Digital Marketing is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be difficult to distinguish between trends that can deliver real value for your customers and which are just passing fads.
- Posted on 26/04/12Anytime, Any Way, Anywhere: Learning Design in our Digital WorldIn this article Bruce Levi explores how a learner-centric approach can enrich the learning experience from beginning to end, and presents the Fluid Learner Journey which considers how today’s learning channels and learner needs might be best integrated.
- Posted on 13/02/12Are You Wired for Insight?An appreciation of the value of insight continues to be embraced by the commercial world in many industry sectors. However, the desire to embed greater customer understanding and bring competitive advantage by enhancing customer value is far more complex – it affects how an entire business is set-up and organised, and a culture centered around the customer is cultivated. In this article Craig Scott pauses to consider how you re-wire a business to be truly customer-centric in order to bring the outside in.
The Merlin Awards
Brand Learning's Chief Operating Officer wins mentoring award for her wisdom & insight.
10 Digital Trends
Digital Marketing is constantly changing & evolving. Here are 10 Trends to watch for...
Review the world-class national and multi-national clients we work with in over 60 countries