- Posted on 05/12/13How to sprinkle magic on the customer experienceThere's a growing amount of attention being given to customer experience: the critical moments when your desired brand positioning is expressed in practice, across every touchpoint, every...
- Posted on 27/11/134 Must-Ask Mobile Questions for Every Marketer'What should my brand be doing in Digital?' It's the question I can almost guarantee to be asked in any Brand Learning digital programme that is run – regardless of client, industry or even location.
- Posted on 20/11/13A customer focus is key to social successSocial media has permanently changed the marketer's role - as well as the relationship between brands and customers.
- Posted on 11/11/13Why Flexible Working Makes Business Sense: 5 Tips to Modernise Your WorkplaceIt was certainly an exciting week for Brand Learning – on Tuesday evening we were awarded the 2013 Top Employer SME (for 26-500 employees) in the Workingmums.co.uk Top Employer Awards. Winning this...
- Posted on 06/11/13Brand Learning Wins Workingmums AwardWe are proud to announce that Brand Learning was awarded ‘Top Employer SME (26-250 employees)’ in the Workingmums.co.uk Top Employer Awards 2013.
- Posted on 03/10/13Niall FitzGerald, KBE, becomes Chairman of Brand LearningWe are delighted to welcome Niall FitzGerald, KBE, former Chairman and CEO of Unilever and former Chairman of Reuters as non-executive Chairman of Brand Learning.
- Posted on 02/10/13Prestigious Marketing Academy SponsorshipBrand Learning is proud to sponsor Marketing Academy Scholars to attend prestigious Marketing Group of Great Britain (MGGB) dinners for the 2013/14 season.
- Posted on 02/10/13Top Employer AchievementBrand Learning wins a Top 10 place in Working Families Top Family Friendly SME awards.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
- Posted on 08/08/1210 Trends in Digital Marketing to watch forThe world of Digital Marketing is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be difficult to distinguish between trends that can deliver real value for your customers and which are just passing fads.
Review the world-class national and multi-national clients we work with in over 60 countries
Top Employer Wiinner
Brand Learning announced as the 2013 winner of the Top Employer (SME category) award from Workingmums.co.uk