- Posted on 17/09/14Sharpening your instincts for the Digital AgeOur instincts are key to survival but as we explore in this blog post, we don’t believe they are enough for us to thrive in such rapidly and dramatically changing digital times.
- Posted on 09/09/14Four ways the internet of things will change marketing teamsIn the next phase of the internet's development, marketers will need to think and work very differently to make the most of new opportunities.
- Posted on 01/09/14How marketing can pre-empt digital disruptionWe need to keep pace with our customers – but they are transforming their behaviours more quickly than most businesses are able to mirror.
- Posted on 26/08/14How to achieve a consistent customer experience globallyMultinational brands should review the way they operate if they want to combine local market insights with overarching global campaigns.
- Posted on 12/09/14Exploring Career Opportunities in Brand LearningBrand Learning is hosting its second recruitment evening on 24th September 2014. Here 2 successful recruits from our March 2014 event share their experiences of the evening and of subsequently joining Brand Learning.
- Posted on 04/09/14We’re hiring! Want to know more…?Then come along to our informal recruitment evening on Wednesday 24th September and find out more.
- Posted on 12/08/14Marketing veteran to lead Brand Learning’s growth in AsiaMarketing magazine Asia Pacific profiles Sandeep Khanna, Brand Learning's new MD in Singapore.
- Posted on 11/08/14Brand Learning opens new office in SingaporeWe are excited to share with you that we have just opened Brand Learning's new Singapore office, under the leadership of MD Sandeep Khanna.
- Posted on 11/06/14Organising around the Customer ExperienceIn this white paper, Rich Bryson shares insights on how to organise marketing around the customer experience to drive sustainable growth in the future.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
On Wednesday 24th Sept, join us for an evening to explore career opportunities for talented marketers.
Singapore office opens
Brand Learning's new Singapore office, under the leadership of MD Sandeep Khanna is now open