- Posted on 26/08/14How to achieve a consistent customer experience globallyMultinational brands should review the way they operate if they want to combine local market insights with overarching global campaigns.
- Posted on 20/08/14How to optimise your content strategy with regular data inputsLooking at the role of content and how to continually measure and evolve your customer engagement
- Posted on 13/08/14Do you have the capabilities to make customer engagement mutually beneficial?Looking in more detail at the need for engagement to be mutually beneficial and the role of the customer
- Posted on 05/08/14Do your communications still look like matching luggage?I’m a fan of traveling in style, so the concept of ‘matching luggage’ appealed when marketers first responded to channel proliferation with a drive to integrate their communications by using the same
- Posted on 12/08/14Marketing veteran to lead Brand Learning’s growth in AsiaMarketing magazine Asia Pacific profiles Sandeep Khanna, Brand Learning's new MD in Singapore.
- Posted on 11/08/14Brand Learning opens new office in SingaporeWe are excited to share with you that we have just opened Brand Learning's new Singapore office, under the leadership of MD Sandeep Khanna.
- Posted on 16/07/14Brand Learning Working Families 2014 Case StudyRead our case study from the Working Families 2014 Award where we were joint winners of the Top Small Family-Friendly Employer award, sponsored by Childcarescheme.com.
- Posted on 19/06/14Brand Learning wins award for working familiesBrand Learning was awarded joint winner of the Top Small Family-Friendly Employer award, sponsored by Childcarescheme.com in association with the Top Employers for Working Families 2014.
- Posted on 11/06/14Organising around the Customer ExperienceIn this white paper, Rich Bryson shares insights on how to organise marketing around the customer experience to drive sustainable growth in the future.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
Singapore office opens
Brand Learning's new Singapore office, under the leadership of MD Sandeep Khanna is now open
New Videos on YouTube
Leaders from Porsche, Facebook and AkzoNobel discuss changes that are needed for digital success