- Posted on 30/07/14Brand Learning gives The Marketing Academy some Customer-Centred LearningSteven Woodgate, Social Media Manager at Microsoft, shares his key learnings from the 5th annual Marketing Academy Faculty Day we hosted recently.
- Posted on 28/07/14Stay close or lose touchI recently had the pleasure of hearing Coca-Cola’s Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent speak about the importance of understanding what he called 'the point of impact'.
- Posted on 22/07/14How Disney made me fall in love: an inspiring example of customer experienceI’ve just returned from holiday in Florida where they pre-engaged us, maximised their use of every customer interaction point and created an ongoing relationship.
- Posted on 09/07/14Powerful insight leads to inspiring purpose for brands and leadersA forward-looking strategy focused on consumer needs can build their value to the organisation and, as a result, help drive sustainable growth.
- Posted on 16/07/14Brand Learning Working Families 2014 Case StudyRead our case study from the Working Families 2014 Award where we were joint winners of the Top Small Family-Friendly Employer award, sponsored by Childcarescheme.com.
- Posted on 19/06/14Brand Learning wins award for working familiesBrand Learning was awarded joint winner of the Top Small Family-Friendly Employer award, sponsored by Childcarescheme.com in association with the Top Employers for Working Families 2014.
- Posted on 18/06/14What type of 4S marketer are you?Take our fun test to identify your 4S strengths and which marketing jobs particularly suit you.
- Posted on 28/05/14Inspiring teams at Pernod RicardBrand Learning is working with Pernod Ricard to in a wide-reaching initiative designed to look at the future of marketing for the next five to ten years and the implications for their organisation and operating model, their ways of working, their consumer engagement models and the implications for capability building across brand and market companies.
- Posted on 11/06/14Organising around the Customer ExperienceIn this white paper, Rich Bryson shares insights on how to organise marketing around the customer experience to drive sustainable growth in the future.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
The 4S Marketers
Are you a Scientist, Strategists, Storybuilder or Socialiser? Take our quiz to find out.
From blogs and films to slideshares and interviews - find our latest leadership content here