- Posted on 15/04/14What do 'one in a million' marketers think about?Have you got what it takes to be one of the marketing 'talents' that companies can't wait to recruit? Here are 7 questions you should ask yourself to find out if you're 'one in a million'.
- Posted on 01/04/14Customer-centred leadership: Tips from the TopAs 2014 gathers pace, I’m delighted to say that this year’s Marketing Leaders Programme kicked off in March. Launched 11 years ago, the programme is run by The Marketing Society in association with...
- Posted on 25/03/14Living the Change: Translating Performance Improvement into Sustained SuccessSo, as the tax year ticks loudly away, and the window to make sensible decisions narrows, I am certain that next year I will be improve my financial management. As a coach and professional in the...
- Posted on 19/03/14Learning Quiz: Could you Improve Your Learning Programme?When it comes to workplace learning programmes, how effective are yours? Do they help people to believe in the change your organisation wants them to make, ensuring new behaviour is actually applied..
- Posted on 16/04/14In the Spotlight: Sainsbury’s Sarah Warby on Customer-Centred LeadershipWe recently caught up with Sainsbury’s Marketing Director, Sarah Warby, on how she keeps the customer at the heart of her leadership.
- Posted on 02/04/14In the Spotlight: Lucozade Ribena Suntory's Carol Robert on Customer-Centred LeadershipWith customer-centred leadership a hot topic on many leaders’ minds, we caught up with Lucozade Ribena Suntory’s Marketing Director, Carol Robert, on this new company’s models of leadership.
- Posted on 24/03/14Brand Learning ramps up recruitment of senior marketers across London and New YorkAs Brand Learning continues to expand as a global business, we’re proud to welcome talented experienced marketers to our London and New York offices. Here we introduce some of the new members of the team.
- Posted on 04/03/14The MGGB Dinner with the Meath School Choir and Gareth Malone OBEGareth Malone OBE and the Meath School Choir entertained the Marketing Group of Great Britain recently as recounted by I CAN CEO Virginia Beardshaw.
- Posted on 10/10/13Has Agility Killed Strategy & Planning?Agility has become a hot topic lately – but has it become so hot it’s killed traditional approaches to strategy & planning? For many the planning process is about to kick-off so why not take just a few minutes to watch our Top 10 tips on taking a fresh approach this year.
- Posted on 18/07/13Re-Mastering LearningThe world of learning is changing. Not just in places you first think of when you hear the word ‘learning’ – schools and universities. The world of learning is also evolving in the workplace, helping Marketers work and learn in ways that truly stretch the imagination. Our research into and understanding of what is driving the changes in the learning world has inspired us to create a new vision and approach for learning in 2020 as outlined in these videos.
- Posted on 06/02/13Towards Customer-Focused LeadershipIn this article Andy Bird, Co-Founder and Executive Director at Brand Learning, argues that too much time is spent discussing whether marketers play their role as customer-focused business leaders well enough. Instead, he provides some specific guidance about how they can actually perform this role successfully in practice.
- Posted on 08/08/1210 Trends in Digital Marketing to watch forThe world of Digital Marketing is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be difficult to distinguish between trends that can deliver real value for your customers and which are just passing fads.
Spotlight on Leadership
Sainsbury's Marketing Director Sarah Warby speaks on customer-centred leadership